A popular choice when selecting a butler sink, our 1901 double butler sink combines beauty with practicality. With two large bowls, this sink will make cooking and the clean-up a breeze. Each item is hand finished which creates a relaxed look and will make a stunning feature in any kitchen. As an added feature to ensure you don’t overflow your sink, this sink is designed with a waterfall overflow, the middle wall is slightly lower than the outer walls, meaning if you fill one bowl it will overflow into the next bowl.
- 0 Taphole
- Made of Durable Solid Fireclay
- External Dimensions: 800 x 500 x 220mm
- Internal Dimensions: 365 x 450 x 200mm (each bowl)
- Weight: 48.5kgs
- Features Waterfall Overflow (centre wall lower than outside walls)
- Choose between waste colour option
- Waste Hole Fits Insinkerator/Waste Disposal
Covered by Lifetime Warranty
*Due to the nature of fireclay, dimensions should be used only as a guide, each sink can vary 1-2%. It is recommended that the sink is measured on site before cabinetry is built.