Oak has been a traditional flooring material used for centuries throughout the world. Oak flooring is desired for its longevity lasting more than 100 years.
The Swish Oak Flooring range comprises of multidirectional constructed engineered boards that provide all the benefits of being structurally robust. This assembly increases the boards’ resistance to expansion and contraction from changes in humidity and temperature reducing warping or cupping. Hence these engineered boards are superior to solid oak flooring in both durability and stability.
Fabulous attractive wide 220mm planks create the impression of a more spacious interior, whilst adding a sophisticated, warm and inviting feel to your environment.
All Swish Oak Flooring come pre-finished thus there is no messy and timely on-site sanding or staining required.
Why choose Swish Oak?
- A grade commercial quality FSC sustainable raw materials
- UV Matt lacquered/ Oiled coatings for tough and longer lasting finishes
- Ultra low VOCs that meet EO international standards for high indoor air quality
- ABCD Valinge 5G click
- Comprehensive quality control systems of 23 inspection checks for guarantee of excellence.
- Colour: Elegant White Oak
- Type: Engineered Oak Floor
- Thickness: 14/4mm
- Width: 220mm
- Length: 2200mm
- Edging: Micro-Bevelled Edge
- Profile: Valinge 5G lock
- Installation Method: Floating, glueless on top of underlay
- Pack Size: 2.905m2
- Pack Weight: 25 kg
- Boards Per Pack: 6
- VOC Rating: E1 <5ppm
- Product Code: SO-10